Umount warrants to the original purchaser that each new Umount product will be free from
manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship for the applicable coverage period as set forth
below, beginning on date of purchase; provided the Umount product is operated and maintained
in accordance with Umount instructions and manuals.
Our obligation under this warranty is expressly limited, at our option, to the replacement or repair
of such part or parts as inspection shall disclose to be defective at Umount, Holland, Michigan
49423, or at a service facility designated by Umount.
The following items are not covered by this warranty:
- Damage caused as a result of an accident or casualty.
- Failures caused by faulty repairs made by others.
- Failures caused by use of non-Umount replacement service parts.
- Transportation charges in connection with the repair or replacement of defective parts.
- Repairs caused from improper storage, introduction of foreign objects, or natural occurrences.
- Damage caused from unreasonable use or neglect, normal wear, or premature wear from
- Damage and/or repairs as a result of Umount products used for purposes other than intended.
Please read owner’s manual and maintenance instructions carefully.
Please read Kohler Co. owner’s manual for motor warranty details. The engine manufacturer is responsible for all engine-related issues with regards to performance, power-rating, specifications, warranty and service. Please refer to the engine manufacturer’s Owner’s/Operator’s Manual packed separately with your unit for more information.
Replacement parts for products serviced under this Limited warranty are warranted against material defects in materials and workmanship for the remainder of the applicable warranty period from the date of installation by authorized retailers, whichever is longer. The limited warranty for replacement parts is subject to all other limitations and exclusions of this Limited Warranty.